Positions presently available
My Little Big Web is a web agency specializing in creating websites, SEO on Google and online advertising. As you will notice if you look at our website, we are a serious team that doesn’t take itself seriously. We believe that humility and the human side sometimes lacking in the speech of some agencies. We want to show our difference and fully assume our values which are creativity, perfectionism, humility and fun.
- Manage and optimize SEO for different clients;
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum SEO traffic;
- Perform SEO audits for technical and site/content compliance, and provide ongoing recommendations to help improve the quantity and quality of organic traffic;
- Develop and deliver comprehensive page-level and site-wide SEO recommendations;
- Conduct keyword research to develop quality keyword lists for SEO purposes to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities;
- Monitor and analyze SEO data regularly for changes in performance, and assist in identifying new content and SEO opportunities;
- Provide SEO support and guidance for the SEO Team;
- Write good quality content;
- Provide SEO support for implementing analytics tools and all other web site changes;
- Monitor and report on SEO campaign performance through the use of SEO Platforms, Web;
- Analytics Software, SEO Crawling Platforms and other organic ranking programs;
- Work with IT and developers to coordinate implementation of SEO recommendations to ensure SEO best practices are followed;
- Update, administer and maintain Google Search Console/Bing Webmaster accounts and Google Tag Manager if needed;
- Synergize SEM/SEO keywords to maximize ROI on paid keywords;
- Provide monthly SEO evaluation of campaign performance, paid and organic, to decrease the CPA;
- Research and analyze competitor SEO performance;
- Stay abreast of the latest trends in the Search Engine Optimization industry in North America through constant research, article reading, webinars and industry events.
Qualifications and competencies:
- Bilingualism (French and English);
- 5 years of experience in SEO;
- Extensive experience optimizing SEO for E-commerce websites (magento, WordPress) and non e-commerce;
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO;
- Ability to manage a team of Junior SEO;
- Ability to extract actionable insights from Google Analytics;
- Experience using Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster Tools;
- Experience in quantifying SEO performance and strong understanding of technical SEO (sitemaps, crawl, canonicalization, etc.);
- Experience working with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata and site speed optimization to optimize website performance;
- Experience building requirements for developers;
- Experience developing strategies to drive traffic and revenue through organic search;
Why working at My Little Big Web?
Because we also have been employed, freelancers, interns (etc.) and we know what you are looking for: learning things, feel useful without being exploited, if it’s possible in a young and rather fun environment.
Our goal is to work in a relaxed environment where everyone contributes to the development of the group (yes we are here to work but we’re mainly there to feel useful and fulfilled).
We are very focus on well-being at work to enable our teams to be happy to get up in the morning (flexible hours, horizontal hierarchy, 4 weeks vacation, free drinks and snacks, free Nespresso coffee, good mood manager, 5-7, Mario Kart tournaments, table tennis, basketball hoop, Smoothies machine etc.
Note: We have met with 3 types of employees:
- The one who is only there for the paycheck. He work during the time period, that’s it.
- The one who can stay all day doing nothing if no one gives him some tasks.
- The one who understands that a company like My Little Big Web is full of opportunities and a promotion is possible. So he will quickly integrated and become indispensable for other team members.
And you, what kind of employee are you?