Work place : Montreal
Company Description :
My Little Big Web is a web agency that specializes in Web Design, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Online Advertising. By visiting our website, you will notice that we are a serious team that do not take ourselves seriously. We think that humility and a more humane side is sometimes missing in other agencies’ speeches. So, we want to put our difference on display and fully assume our values, which are: creativity, perfectionism, humility and fun.
Internship Summary :
- Full time
- Define and implement SEM strategies for our Little Big Clients
- Manage online ad campaigns (Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads, etc.) in line with other marketing campaigns carried out by customers
- Create and optimise landing pages (working in tandem with our programming team)
- Define and integrate social media strategies
- Create banners/helping our graphics team with the creation of ad banners
- Create performance reports on our web marketing actions for clients
- Integrate content on client websites (if needed)
- Advise clients on their customer acquisition strategy, as well as on the marketing actions to be put in place to improve their visibility and to better target their audience
- At least 2 years of experience managing digital campaigns
- Experience in traditional and online marketing
- Bilingualism (French/English) both spoken and written
- Excellent knowledge of Google AdWords and Facebook Ads
- Google AdWords certification (a plus)
- Google Analytics certification (a plus)
- Basic knowledge of SEO
- The ability to multitask
- Attention to detail
- Excellent ability to analyse and come up with new ideas
- Interests in online advertising and marketing
- Intellectual curiosity regarding the best practices in digital marketing
Why work at MYLITTLEBIGWEB :
Because we too have been employees, freelancers, interns (etc.) and we know what you are looking for: the ability to learn, to feel useful without being exploited, and if possible a young and fun environment.
Note : We’ve met 3 types of employees:
- Those who are only in it for the paycheck. They work their hours, that’s it.
- Those who can spend the whole day doing nothing if nobody gives them something to do.
- Those who understand that a company like My Little Big Web is full of opportunities and that job advancement is quite possible. They will quickly integrate themselves into the company and become indispensible for all members of the team.
And you, which one are you?