Internship Location: Montreal
My Little Big Web is a web agency that specializes in website creation, SEO for Google and online advertising. As you will see when browsing our website, we are a serious team that doesn’t take itself too seriously. We believe that humility and the human side are at times lacking in the discourse of some agencies. We therefore wanted to show our difference and fully assume our values, which are creativity, perfectionism, humbleness and fun.
- Part-time or full-time.
- Paid internship of six months (dates according to your availability).
- Write and translate articles to be published on the agency’s blog.
- Write and translate content on various topics.
- Translate from French to English.
- Write (as needed) content for clients (blog articles, service pages).
- Optimize articles for SEO.
- Participate in the link building strategy.
- Support the SEO team in other related tasks.
- Possibility of hiring at the end of the internship.
REQUIREMENTS / SKILLS NEEDED:
- A passion for marketing and the web.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Excellent command of English and French, both written and spoken.
- Resourcefulness, autonomy and fun (having fun at work is important).
- Hard worker (our customers choose us for our fun AND hard work).
- Basic knowledge of web marketing.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Translation and writing experience.
- Knowledge and interest in SEO (an asset).
WHY WORK AT MY LITTLE BIG WEB?
Because we have also been employees, freelancers, interns (etc.) and we know what you are looking for: the opportunity to learn things, to feel useful without feeling used, in a youthful and fun environment if possible.
NOTE: WE KNOW OF 3 TYPES OF EMPLOYEES:
- Someone who’s only here for the salary. They work their hours, period.
- Someone who can spend all day doing nothing if no one assigns them a task.
- Someone who understands that a company like My Little Big Web is full of opportunities and that growth is very likely. They will therefore integrate quickly and make themselves essential for the other members of the team.
Which one are you?