My Little Big Web is a web agency that specializes in web design, Google optimization (SEO) and online advertising. As you can probably tell from visiting our website (www.mylittlebigweb.com), we are a serious team that does not take itself too seriously. We believe that humility and humanity are sometimes lacking in the discourse of some agencies. We wanted to promote our difference and fully assume our values of creativity, perfectionism, humility and fun.
Your mission will be to ensure that your clients receive as many leads as possible. For this, you will have the budget and quality tools at your disposal.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Manage digital campaigns (Google AdWords, Facebook Ads etc.)
- Create and implement a content strategy
- Write content on a regular basis.
- Manage social networks (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Work with bloggers
- Other complementary web actions to attract customers via web marketing (videos, banners, organization of web conferences … your ideas are welcome).
You will also have to do competitor research and create monthly performance reports.
- 1 to 3 years experience in web marketing
- Experience with Google AdWords (certification would be a plus)
- Experience with Facebook Ads
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Ability to write relevant marketing content that is free of spelling and grammatical errors
- Understanding of SEO principles
- A passion for the web
- Flexible schedules (within reason)
- A good mood manager (see team page)
- A Nespresso machine
- A relaxed environment
- Regular happy hours (Poker tournaments, Mario Kart, Bubble Soccer, Laser Tag etc.)
- Free drinks and snacks
- Smoothie machine
- 700 square foot relaxation room
- Ping pong table
- Basketball hoop
- Game console
- Seating area
- Paid telephone plan for employees
- 2 weeks paid vacation for employees (and two weeks available during Christmas holidays)
- Up-to-date equipment (2 27-inch screens per person and good computers)
- Comfortable armchairs (to avoid back problems)
Note: we have encountered 3 types of employees
- Those who are only in it for the paycheck. They work their hours, that’s it.
- Those who can spend the whole day doing nothing if they aren’t assigned a task.
- Those who understand that a company like My Little Big Web is full of opportunities and that job advancement is very likely. They will quickly integrate themselves into the company and become indispensable for all members of the team.
So, which one are you?