My Little Big Web is a web agency that specializes in web design, SEO for Google and online advertising. As you can probably tell from browsing our website, we’re a serious team that doesn’t take itself too seriously. We believe that being humble and the human side of things are sometimes lacking in the communications of other agencies. We want to stand out from the crowd and embrace our values of creativity, perfectionism, humbleness and fun.
- Develop weekly and monthly content schedules.
- Write publications for the different social networks.
- Animate and moderate social accounts.
- Create and work on the different visual supports necessary for a good media visibility.
- Set up and manage digital campaigns on Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads etc. for several clients and in several sectors
- Create landing pages
- Produce performance reports to present the results obtained and optimize the campaigns and strategies.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Willingness to be trained by the Pole Manager to acquire the working methods that make My Little Big Web successful
- A strong interest in the Web
- A first experience in Web marketing
- A thirst for learning
- An excellent command of French
- Comfortable in a constantly evolving environment
- An analytical mind and be comfortable with numbers, data tables, etc.
- Resourcefulness, autonomy and fun (having fun at work is important)
- Rigor (our clients choose us for our fun AND our rigor)
- Desire to work in a young and relaxed environment
THE LITTLE BIG EXTRAS OF AGENCY LIFE :
- 50% of transportation pass reimbursed.
- 50% of gym membership reimbursed.
- Flexible hours (within reason).
- Remote work a possibility.
- On-site Good Mood Manager (see our team page).
- A relaxed environment.
- A brand new, bright and beautiful office (we can’t wait to show it to you!).
- A rooftop terrace.
- Regular happy hours: Poker tournaments, Mario Kart, Laser Game, outdoor activities, virtual games (as dictated by COVID), etc.
- Drinks and snacks.
- Smoothie machine.
- 700 square foot lounge.
- Game console.
- Lounge / nap area.
- Comfortable chairs (to avoid back problems).
- 10 min walk to Joliette station.
Our selection process:
- Skills tests related to the position
- 2 interviews
- A decision-making process
- 1 feedback 🙂
Throughout the process, the quality of English (syntax and spelling) will be reviewed and considered.
WHY WORK AT MY LITTLE BIG WEB?
We’ve also been employees, freelancers, interns (etc.) and we know what you are looking for: to learn new things, feel useful without being exploited and be part of a dynamic and fun environment.
Our goal is to provide a relaxed work environment where everyone contributes to the progress of the group (we’re here to work but we also want everyone to feel useful and fulfilled in their position).
We are very committed to well-being at work and want to our teams to be happy and motivated to get up in the morning (flexible hours, horizontal hierarchy, 4 weeks vacation, free drinks and snacks, free coffee, Good Mood Manager, happy hour, Mario Kart tournaments, table tennis, basketball mini hoop, smoothies, etc.)
IN OUR EXPERIENCE THERE ARE 3 TYPES OF EMPLOYEES:
- An employee who is only here for the paycheck. They strictly work their daily hours, and that’s it.
- Employees who will spend all day doing nothing if nobody holds their hand and tells them what to do.
- An employee who understands that a company like My Little Big Web is full of opportunities and promotions are possible. They will integrate quickly and become indispensable for other team members.
And what kind of employee are you?