My Little Big Web is a web agency that specializes in web design, SEO for Google and online advertising. As you can probably tell from browsing our website, we’re a serious team that doesn’t take itself too seriously. We believe that being humble and the human side of things are sometimes lacking in the communications of other agencies. We want to stand out from the crowd and embrace our values of creativity, perfectionism, humbleness and fun.
- Assist SEO managers in developing and executing SEO strategies to increase search visibility for clients in diverse industries
- Perform keyword research to identify new content opportunities and improve on-page SEO for landing pages
- Translation of SEO-optimized content from French to English
- Content writing and research for clients in diverse industries
- Perform in-depth technical SEO audits on various websites and make recommendations
- Backlink analysis and link building to improve off-page SEO
- Creation of monthly SEO reports and analysis of SEO results
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Job or internship according to your needs
- English is your first language
- 0 to 2 years experience in SEO.
- A commitment to learning the work methods that make My Little Big Web a success
- Knowledge and interest in SEO.
- Knowledgeable about the latest SEO trends.
- Helpful (both to clients and team members).
THE LITTLE BIG EXTRAS OF AGENCY LIFE :
- Flexible hours (within reason).
- Remote work a possibility.
- On-site Good Mood Manager (see our team page).
- A relaxed environment.
- A brand new, bright and beautiful office (we can’t wait to show it to you!).
- A rooftop terrace.
- Regular happy hours: Poker tournaments, Mario Kart, Laser Game, outdoor activities, virtual games (as dictated by COVID), etc.
- Drinks and snacks.
- Smoothie machine.
- 700 square foot lounge.
- Game console.
- Lounge / nap area.
- Comfortable chairs (to avoid back problems).
- 10 min walk to Joliette station.
Our selection process:
- Skills tests related to the position
- 2 interviews
- A decision-making process
- 1 feedback 🙂
Throughout the process, the quality of English (syntax and spelling) will be reviewed and considered.
WHY WORK AT MY LITTLE BIG WEB?
We’ve also been employees, freelancers, interns (etc.) and we know what you are looking for: to learn new things, feel useful without being exploited and be part of a dynamic and fun environment.
Our goal is to provide a relaxed work environment where everyone contributes to the progress of the group (we’re here to work but we also want everyone to feel useful and fulfilled in their position).
We are very committed to well-being at work and want to our teams to be happy and motivated to get up in the morning (flexible hours, horizontal hierarchy, 4 weeks vacation, free drinks and snacks, free coffee, Good Mood Manager, happy hour, Mario Kart tournaments, table tennis, basketball mini hoop, smoothies, etc.)
IN OUR EXPERIENCE THERE ARE 3 TYPES OF EMPLOYEES:
- An employee who is only here for the paycheck. They strictly work their daily hours, and that’s it.
- Employees who will spend all day doing nothing if nobody holds their hand and tells them what to do.
- An employee who understands that a company like My Little Big Web is full of opportunities and promotions are possible. They will integrate quickly and become indispensable for other team members.
And what kind of employee are you?